Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled fish scale design, that allows the centre tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
- GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance
- Ramped centre scales providing a fast rolling leading edge
- Sharp, responsive braking and cornering edges
- Material: Nylon 120 TPI
- Compound: 1C Graphene 2.0
- Discipline: GRAVEL / CYCLOCROSS
- Bead: TNTTubeless Ready
- Colour: Anthracite
- Size : 650 x 47B
- Weight: 550g approx.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.