Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of the 2020 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tyre roll so fast? The magic starts in the centre tread, where we place an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tyre that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses
- GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip
- Square knobs offer stability and durability
- XC tyre with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain
- Material: Nylon 120 TPI
- Compound: 4C Graphene 2.0
- Discipline: MTB CROSS COUNTRY
- Bead: TLR
- Colour: Para
- Size : 29 x 2.25
- ETRTO: 55-622
- Weight: 660g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.