The SIS Go Isotonic Energy Gel is the world's first isotonic gel, effectively delivering an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy during exercise. These energy gels are perfect for improving performance, race times and delaying the onset of fatigue.
This energy gel is designed to be consumed without water, ensuring that you can get a rapid delivery of carbohydrate to your muscles without the feeling of being bloated that can happen with over-drinking. One 60ml tube provides you with 22 grams of carbohydrate.
Awarded the Queen’s award for enterprise, these groundbreaking energy gels continue to be seen at the forefront by endurance athletes.
- Truly isotonic formulation - no need for water.
- 22 grams of rapidly absorbed carbohydrate per gel.
- Convenient easy-to-take format.
- Flavoured Maltodextrin gel with added sweetener.
- 7 x 60ml tubes.
- Flavours: 1 x Apple, 1 x Blackcurrant, 1 x Lemon and Lime, 1 x Orange, 1 x Pineapple, 1 x Grapefruit, 1 x Tropical.
- Suitable For Vegans.
- BBE: Minimum 6 Months+.
- Awarded the Queen’s Award for enterprise.
Nutritional information per serving (60ml)
- Energy: 368kj/87kcal.
- Protein: 0.0g.
- Carbohydrate: 22g of which sugars: 0.6g.
- Fat: 0.0g of which saturates: 0.0g.
- Fibre: 0.0g.
- Salt: 0.01g.
Ingredients: Water, Maltodextrin (from Maize) (33%), Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Sweetener (Acesulfame K), Sodium Chloride, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.