Park Tool SPA-2 Pin Spanner Bike Tool
The Park Tool SPA-2 Pin Spanner offers maximum functionality and versatility at the lowest possible cost. This pin spanner is constructed from tough, high carbon tool steel with a vinyl coated handle for a long life and an optimal grip.
Top quality and versatile pin spanner that offers great value for money from the leading manufacturer of cycle tools.
- Fits one-key release retaining rings on Shimano and Campagnolo cranksets and the adjusting cone on most freewheel clusters (not freehubs).
- Tough high carbon steel will ensure a long life.
- Vinyl coated handles give a good grip.
- Colour coded for easy and fast recognition in the workshop.
- Has 0.090” (2.3mm) diameter pins.
- Adjusts to a wide range of pin hole widths.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool"s legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.