Park Tool MT-40 Multitool
Space and weight an issue? If so then the MT-40 multitool is the absolute must have compact and lightweight multitool. It comes fully equiped yet compact enough so that it can be stored in almost any small space that?s available.
Hang it from a zip or slip it in your pocket and always have your tools ready to use.
Park Tool have created a high quality range of folding compact multitools and the MT-40 comes with a huge range of the must have essential tools for todays modern cyclist. The MT-40 features 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm Allen keys, a T25 and T30 Torx compatible drivers, a combo cross/straight tip screwdriver, 5-12 speed compatible chain tool, CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor and a key ring holder. The MT-40 is still compact enough to fit in almost any pocket so it can be quick and easy to reach.
- Forged Aluminium side plates.
- Mix of hardened and plated tools.
- Smooth, ergonomic operation.
- 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm hex wrenches.
- T25 and T30 Torx compatible driver.
- 5 to12 speed compatible chain tool (will not peen Campagnolo 11 Speed chain rivets).
- Key ring holder.
- CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor.
- Lightweight at 243g.
Lightweight, compact and high quality multitool from the Park Tool experts.
Description by Mark..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.