Park Tool HCW-4 Crank & Bottom Bracket Wrench
The Park Tool HCW-4 crank & bottom bracket wrench is a great tool that comes in handy when installing and removing pedals. The HCW-4 is double ended and comprises a 32mm and a 15mm wrench. The HCW-4's center to center measurement between pins is 29mm and the pin diameter is nominally 2.3mm.
The HCW-4 is a versatile tool for fitting pedals and adjusting bottom brackets. Features Park Tool"s proven “Y” design.
- The HCW-4 is part of a range of combination Headset wrenches that cover all bicycle requirements.
- The laser-cut openings are a precise fit, as this operation takes place after the heat treatment process.
- The HCW-4 features a combined 36mm box ended spanner and two pinned tool.
- The double ended tool design enables you to save space in the workshop.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.