The Park Tool GP-2 Puncture Repair Kit is the cycling friend that you cannot be without. It’s an absolute must for any cyclist no matter what discipline you ride (downhill, road, commuting and general leisure cycling). The Puncture Repair Kit’s waterproof casing protects the pre-glued patches so that they are ready to use straight out of the box. You will be back on your bike in no time as there is no waiting for glue to dry.
The Puncture Repair Kit is easy and quick to install, with only 3 steps:
- 1. Clean and lightly rough the tube.
- 2. Peel off the backing.
- 3. Press the patch on tube.
Done. Its as simple as that!
- Easy, quick and hassle-free way to mend a puncture.
- Saves time because you don't have to wait for the glue to dry.
- You can be sure of a reliable seal - you stick the patch on when you are ready, not when you think the glue might be.
- Comes with a waterproof casing so that the patches are ready to use straight out of the box.
- The special adhesive was developed with 3M, resulting in a patch that will flex with the tube.
- This product consists of 1 pack x 6 pre-glued patches (total of 6 patches).
- Sandpaper for tube preparation included.
- Made in the USA.
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.