Park Tool FR8 Freewheel Remover - BMX 4 Notch Fit
The Park Tool FR8 Freewheel Remover is a heat treated cassette lockring tool with a one inch base to fit wrenches or a bench vice. The FR8 features a thin wall construction which allows use without the removal of a wheels cones or locknuts. Use for 4 Notch BMX cassette lockrings only.
High quality Freewheel Remover from the bike industries leading manufacturer of cycle tools.
- Designed to remove four-notch freewheels from flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1 mm threads.
- Fits 4 Notch BMX cassette lockrings only.
- Oversized centre hole.
- Thin wall design allows use without the removal of cones and locknuts.
- Investment cast and heat-treated for strength and durability.
- One-Inch base fits the end of SR-1 and FRW-1 Park Tools.
- Can also be used with an adjustable wrench or bench vice.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Other Park Tool Freewheel Removers available from our website.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.