Park Tool FR-6 BMX/Single-Speed Bike Freewheel Remover Tool
The Park Tool FR-6 Freewheel Remover Tool is constructed from heat treated alloy steel and features a one inch base that fits a wrench or bench vice. The FR-6"s thin wall construction of the FR-6 tool enables use without the removal of cones and locknuts.
- The FR-6 removes four-notch BMX single-speed freewheel from hubs with 1.37 x 24 TPI threads.
- The FR-6 has four notches approximately 32mm across measured inside to inside and 40mm outside to outside.
- Investment cast and heat-treated for strength and durability
- One-inch base fits end of SR-1, FRW-1 Park tools or simply an adjustable wrench or bench vice.
- Fits most four notch BMX freewheels including hubs with 14 mm oversize axles
- Fits over axles up to 16mm thread diameter.
- Covered by Park Tool"s legendary limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.