Park Tool DT-2 Disc Brake Rotor Truing Fork
Designed for use at in the home or professional workshop, the DT-2 allows accurate rotor truing at an economical price. Disc rotors are made from huge sheets of steel and are heated flat during the manufacturing process. As you use them the heat generated from braking can cause them to warp back to their slightly bent state. The Park DT-2 truing tool is ideal for tweaking it back into shape.
- Features long and short truing slots.
- Laser cut from high quality steel.
- Suitable for all sizes of disc brake rotor.
- Vinyl dipped centred handle for comfort.
- Covered by Park Tool"s legendary limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Please use this tool carefully as the lateral strength of a disc rotor is quite weak. It will take far less to ease it back into shape than expected.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.