Park Tool Compact Universal Crank Puller
Another high quality tool from the experts at Park Tool. Th CWP-7 crank puller will remove both square taper and splined (ISIS, Octalink) crank arms.
If its Park Tool then you know its good. Park Tool are renowned for their quality tools worldwide.
The Park Tool CWP-7 has a rotating tip pressed into each end of the tool (11.3mm and 16.3mm) and therefore it will remove both square taper and splined crank arms. This tool has bee made for the 22 x 1mm threading in the most common cranks.
- Pressed rotating tip at each end.
- Suitable for square taper and splined (ISIS and Octalink) crank arms.
- Designed and made for the 22 x 1mm threading in the most common cranks.
- Crank arm removal made easy with this tool.
- Quality steel construction.
A must have tool for any home and professional cycle workshop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.