Park Tool CT5 Mini Chain Tool
The Park Tool CT5 Mini Chain Tool performs just like a shop quality tool, with a fine thread, special "V"-shaped handle and an incredibly strong replaceable pin to make chain removal and installation remarkably simple. The CT5 will work on any derailleur chain and features a "shelf" for loosening tight links, while only weighing in at 77g to make it perfect for carrying around with you.
Top quality mini chain tool that performs like a full-size workshop tool from the leading manufacturers of cycle tools.
- Light and compact design, which makes it easily portable at only 77 grams.
- Performs like a full size workshop tool.
- Fine thread and t-handle gives plenty of pressure to move stubborn chain rivets.
- Features a loosening shelf to release stiff links after assembly.
- Features a replaceable driving pin head.
- Works on most bicycle chains, including 10 speed.
- Covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA.
This portable mini powerhouse tool will make chain removal and installation a breeze, weather you are at home or on the go.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.