Park Tool CCP-22 Crank/Chainset Removal Tool
The CCP-22 tool fits most cranks and chainsets that are fitted to a square tapered bottom bracket. The thread size in the centre of your crank arm must be 22mm in order for this tool to fit.The CCP-22"s elongated handle design with an extra fine thread provides the mechanic with a leverage that will easily remove even the tightest cranks.
Top quality crank removal tool that will remove even the tightest cranks thanks to its unique handle design.
- Fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles.
- Also fits Power Spline™ cranks from SRAM® using the 8mm thread bolt.
- Strong rotating tip system ensures smooth operation and long life.
- Elongated comfortable handle design provides the needed leverage to remove even the tightest cranks.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
- For cranks using the ISIS Drive™ or Octalink® system, use the CCP-44 or the CWP-7.
The CCP-22 is a reliable and strong crank remover tool that won't let you down. Get it now and say “Bye Bye” to stubborn cranks!
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.