Park Tool CC-3.2 Chain Wear Indicator Tool
The Park Tool CC-3.2 Chain Wear Indicator Tool can help you to identify a worn chain and in turn save you money. Worn chains will not only shift poorly but they also wear sprockets and chainrings at an accelerated rate. The CC-3.2 is a "go, no go" gauge that has been designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches 0.5% and 0.75% wear, which is the point most chain manufacturers suggest replacement for the new super narrow 11 and all other (7, 8, 9 and 10 speed) chains respectively as per most manufacturers recommendations.The CC-3.2 is Park Tool"s latest version of the Chain Wear Indicator Tool and is longer for added accuracy and made from precision, laser cut steel for enhanced durability.
New and improved version of the Chain Wear Indicator Tool from the leading manufacturer of cycle tools.
- Features a “go/ no-go” design for ease of use.
- Suitable for all chains, including 10 and 11 speed.
- Longer design for greater precision.
- Measures 0.5% and 0.75%.
- Check with manufacturer for specific replacement instructions.
- Made from precision laser cut steel.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool"s legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Description by Val.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.