Park Tool CC-2 Chain Checker Wear Indicator Tool
The Park Tool CC-2 Chain Checker Wear Indicator Tool can help you to identify a worn chain and in turn save you money.Worn chains will not only shift poorly but they also wear sprockets and chainrings at an accelerated rate. The CC-2 is an "easy read" gauge that has been designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches 0.25 and 1.00 wear, which is the point at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement for the new super narrow 11 and all other (7, 8, 9 and 10 speed) chains respectively as per most manufacturers recommendations. Just insert the chain checker's pins into two links, press the swing arm gauge, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading.
- Provides an accurate way to check for wear of roller and pin on chains.
- Easy to use Design.
- Suitable for all chains, including 10 and 11 speed.
- Measures 0.25 and 1.00 of wear.
- Made from alloy to ensure durability.
- Check with manufacturer for specific replacement instructions.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Description by Val.
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.