Park Tool BBT-9 Bottom Bracket and Chainset Removal Tool
The Park Tool BBT-9 workshop tool is an external bottom bracket tool, which works with many external bearing crankset bottom brackets including Shimano Hollow Tech 2 amongst others. The BBT-9 has a double-ended design with one end securely engaging the 16 notches of the bottom bracket cups, while the other end engages 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap. The BBT-9 is designed to fit cups and lockrings with 16 external notches and an outside diameter of approximately 44mm.The only other tool you require for removal and fitting of a Shimano Hollow Tech 2 Chainset is a 5mm Allen (hex) key.
- Designed for installing/removing external bearing crankset BBs including: Shimano Hollowtech 2, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque, Campagnolo Power-Torque, Race Face, FSA, SRAM, Truvativ, Chris King, Phil Wood outboard bearing, Hawk Racing, Token and Fulcrum.
- Also fits rotor disc lockrings, which use 16 external notches.
- Engages the 16 notches of the BB cups and 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap.
- Fits cups and lockings with 16 external notches and an outside diameter of 44mm.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool"s legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.