Park Tool BBT-32 Shimano, Isis Drive Bottom Bracket Tool
The Park Tool BBT-32 is a heat treated alloy steel Bottom Bracket tool with a 32mm base to fit wrenches or a bench vice. Unlike many Bottom Bracket tools, the BBT-32 has a shallow body, which reduces slipping of the tool as it is closer. It is also possible to bolt a washer to your spindle whilst the tool is in place to almost eliminate slippage. The BBT-32 is especially useful for bottom brackets that haven't been removed for years. Please note that bolt and washer not included.
Economical and space saving bottom bracket tool, perfect for the home mechanic.
- Fits Shimano and ISIS Drive 20-tooth splined bottom brackets.
- Oversized centre hole.
- Thin wall design.
- Investment cast and heat-treated for strength and durability.
- 32mm base.
- Can also be used with an adjustable wrench or bench vice.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool"s legendary limited lifetime warranty.
- Bolt and washer not included.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.