Mucky Nutz Bender Face Fender Front Mudguard
The infamous Bender Face Fender is used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders.
This is the popular choice for a front mudguard as it is lightweight, flexible, easy to install and offers a good performance at a great price.
- Designed to stop any muck, dirt and water from being flung into your face.
- Designed to fit as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Designed to fit close to knobbly tyres for optimism mud shredding capabilities.
- Designed to be used on all wheel sizes (24", 26", 27.5"/650B, 29er).
- Designed to protect your fork stanchions and bridge from dirt and grime, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Designed to be discrete by being small but effective.
- Popular amongst downhill freeride and enduro riders.
- It's the lightest mtb mudguard available on the market.
- Attaches to the fork using hook and loop straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, so it's easy to fit and remove.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- When not in use, it is easy to clean as it's flexible and opens out flat, just give it a wipe down and your done.
- Various colours available.
Quality mudguard offered at a great price to match the high performance and sleek styling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.