The compact Merak offers great additional visibility on the bike with 15 lumens of light output and quick release bracket make the Merak a perfect light for the urban commuter.
- Overdrive - 50 lm - 1.00hr
- High - 25lm - 2.15hr
- Standard - 12lm - 4.30hr
- Low - 6lm - 9.00hr
- 100% FL - 50lm - 2.10hr
- 50% FL - 25lm - 4.25hr
- 10% FL - 5 lm - 20.40hr
- Strobe - 10lm - 10.40hr
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- 3 x O rings 20-26mm / 26-40mm / 40-52mm
- Rubber insert pads allow aero post, ISP propel and standard post fitting
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut off
- Side visibility
- 300 degrees total light angle
- 39 degrees spot angle
- MK2-PP-00 (rubber pad)
- MK2-PP-AR (rubber pad)
- 3 O-rings for mounting:
- RS-D (fits 20-26mm diameters)
- RS-E (fits 26-35mm diameters)
- RS-F (fits 35-52mm diameters)
- USB-MICRO (USB cable)
In 1996, we formed and launched our first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explore mountains or cities in the dark. Inspiration is always leading us as a team of passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration for innovation and meticulously build our lights with attention to detail in every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all of your ways are lit up by our lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.