Halo Hex Key Skewers
Lightweight Cr-Mo threaded rod with an allen type hex key fitting and coloured alloy end covers. The absence of any lever means these skewers offer improved security over a traditional QR skewer.
Features a steel Halo 'no-turn tab' to prevent the end cone from rotating whilst doing up or removing. There's also a 15 x 3mm cone spanner recess cut into nut, just in case the no-turn tab cannot operate.
- Cr-Mo rods.
- Anodised alloy end covers.
- Steel 'no-turn' tabbed washer insert.
- Serrated alloy frame grip surfaces.
- Available in anodised Black, Gold, Blue, Green, Red, Purple or White Powder coated.
- Maximum dropout capacity: Front (100mm); 6.0mm thick Rear (130mm) ; 9.0mm thick Rear (135mm) ; 6.5mm thick
- Torque setting: 7Nm (Please note that there is a packaging error that states the Torque Setting to be 7 ft/lbs. This is incorrect, it should be 7Nm.
- Not recommended for aggressive off road use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.