Exclusive to SDJ Sports, our latest scooter addition, the Contrast Rush has been crafted to provide premium colour options on a more affordable scooter. The Contrast Rush Neo Chrome Blaze scooter comes in a stunning anodised full neochrome finish rarely seen on a scooter.
Built from high quality aluminium with a hollowed out headtube, the Contrast Rush Stunt Scooter provides a light and flick-able scooter in the air with the toughness to withstand every failed landing.
Rolling on high quality ABEC bearing 110mm alloy core wheels with PU88a tyres, the Rush Scooter provides excellent grip on ramps and concrete with the durability needed for years of riding. The cores are drilled for a superb and unique look.
Riser style handlebars offer the strength needed for stunt riding combined with a comfortable hand position while scooting to the stunt park or school.
- Stunning full neochrome finish that is guaranteed to turn heads
- Made from superior quality aluminium without any plastic components for ultimate durability
- Lightweight alloy deck with headtube exposure cut out
- Drilled and hollow alloy core 110mm wheels
- PU88a tyres
- Riser style handlebars for extra stiffness and strength
- Smooth ABEC Bearings
- Rear Flex Brake
- Handlebar height - 865mm / 34"
- Handlebar width - 535mm / 21"
- Recommended rider age - 8 Years+ (depending on user’s height)
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.