The time proven, quiet riding American Classic Disc 225 Rear Hub is stiff, strong, light and reliable. The strong, patented '6 Pawl Cam' actuated engagement system handles the constant re-accelerations of XC. The large diameter 17mm axle is stiff.
The big 19mm diameter serrated steel drive side end cap grips the frame. The flange spacing was designed for optimal dishing which is the balance point between wheel triangulation, spoke tension and lateral stiffness. Built-in stand offs on the disc mounts allow the rotor to mount flat and prevent warping while tightening. The hub shell supports the bearings as wide as possible for maximum leverage, to reduce the load on the bearings and stiffen the hub.
- Discipline: Mountain | Cross Country | Road
- Weight: 225gr
- Drilling: 32
- Spacing: 135mm
- Spline: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11 or SRAM XX1
- Bearings: 6803C3 Stainless Steel | Ceramic Upgrade available
- Brake Interface: 6 Bolt International Standard
- Included: Cromoly QR | Ti QR Upgrade available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.