*ORDER BY 2PM MONDAY - FRIDAY FOR FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
GET EXTRA £5 OFF WHEN YOU BUY ANY STUNT SCOOTER WITH CODE: SCOOTER
Our 1080 Grand Pro range offer a more spec’d out scooter (compared to our 1080 Jury range), while still maintaining an affordable price point. Crafted from lightweight alloy with CNC machined details, the 1080 Grand Pro scooters not only look amazing, but offer a light, flick-able riding characteristic that makes pulling off sick tricks so much easier.
Our 1080 Grand Pro Gold stunt scooter comes with a fully anodised gold deck and cool 1080 graphics. Perfect for beginner stunt riders as well as pros - or just for looking absolutely awesome during the school run. You can be sure that this scooter will make you feel like a Grand Pro, whether you are a Pro Rider or a beginner :).
The deck of the scooter has been machined to have a hollowed-out neck that reduces weight without affecting the overall strength of the scooter. Likewise on the deck, there are machined out holes throughout the platform for that pro look.
The 1080 Grand Pro features top draw components throughout, from the alloy core wheels with PU88a tyres that provide outstanding grip to the CNC machined fork and Y style handlebars that provide minimal flex when ripping hard.
The bottom of the deck features reinforced grinding areas so you can grind over and over again with no worries.
Value For Money
While the 1080 Judge Stunt Scooter is not as cheap as an Aldi special, it is designed for heavy stunt usage at the skate park and features many pro level features that that simply won’t be found at this price point. Also did we mention that it most probably one of the coolest looking scooters out there?
- Stunning anodised deck in full metallic gold finish
- More scooter for your money - if you are looking a superior pro scooter without breaking the bank
- Made from superior quality aluminium without any plastic components for ultimate resilience
- T-bar handlebars - Gusset re-enforced
- All new larger 19.5" x 4.5" deck to allow for more complex tricks
- Lightweight CNC machined anodised alloy deck with cut-outs
- Stiff and light CNC machined fork
- 110mm alloy core wheels with PU88a tyres - 1080 graphic branded
- ABEC wheel bearings
- 1080 Pro flex brake
- Oversized 4 bolt alloy clamp
- Sealed bearing headset
- Authentic 1080 graphics
- Handlebar height - 870mm / 34"
- Handlebar width - 510mm / 20"
- Max rider weight - 100kg
- Recommended rider age - 6 Years+*(depends on user’s height)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.