At the 1975 IAA VW presented a vehicle that was initially developed without the knowledge of the board. This sporty offshoot of the Golf 1 offered the features that characterize a real sports car: a low curb weight paired with a powerful engine. Available from 1976, the incredibly fast GTI revolutionized the car world. For everyone, there is now an affordable, affordable sports car that can easily compete with the expensive competition. The sports car sector is democratized by the 110-hp GTI. Wheel arch extensions, wider wheels, the large front spoiler and a red border around the front grille characterize the compact sports car, which accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in just 9.2 seconds and very quickly becomes an icon.
- Faithfully reproduced body with typical wheel arch extensions
- Separate, movable bonnet
- Multi-part, detailed four-cylinder engine
- Separate exhaust system
- Detailed interior with instrument board, seats and back seat
- Typical steering wheel
- Originally reproduced dashboard for left-hand drive or right-hand drive version
- Moving wheels
- Large dimensioned front spoiler
- Rubber-like tires
- Instructions and authentic decals with different marks (D, GB, F, NL, B, A, CH, I, S, DK)
- Model set incl. 3 colors, 1 brush and 1 x adhesive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.