USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
The Park Tool GP-2 Puncture Repair Kit is the cycling friend that you cannot be without. It’s an absolute must for any cyclist no matter what discipline you ride (downhill, road, commuting and general leisure cycling). The Puncture Repair Kit’s waterproof casing protects the pre-glued patches so that they are ready to use straight out of the box. You will be back on your bike in no time as there is no waiting for glue to dry.
The Puncture Repair Kit is easy and quick to install, with only 3 steps:
- 1. Clean and lightly rough the tube.
- 2. Peel off the backing.
- 3. Press the patch on tube.
Done. Its as simple as that!
- Easy, quick and hassle-free way to mend a puncture.
- Saves time because you don't have to wait for the glue to dry.
- You can be sure of a reliable seal - you stick the patch on when you are ready, not when you think the glue might be.
- Comes with a waterproof casing so that the patches are ready to use straight out of the box.
- The special adhesive was developed with 3M, resulting in a patch that will flex with the tube.
- This product consists of 1 pack x 6 pre-glued patches (total of 6 patches).
- Sandpaper for tube preparation included.
- Made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.