1. How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address:
7 Titan Drive,
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website or on phone.
- Orders placed after the cut-off time (3pm) will be available for collection the next working day between 9am – 4.30pm.
2. How do I place a Click & Collect order?
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website (sdjsports.com) by selecting the “Pick up” option at basket checkout.
- The Pickup location will indicate that the collection point is the SDJ Sports warehouse in Peterborough.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once you have placed the order, you will receive a confirmation email or text (depending on the personal details you registered at checkout), meaning that your purchase has been successful.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” text or email. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to collect. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection the same day, please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.