USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
GREATER COMFORT AND CONTROL. On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black colour schemes.
- This time-honoured handlebar colour is available on the Zipp Service Course 70XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering.
- The bar’s moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle… from paved roads onto gravel, mud, dirt, and even single track.
- The Service Course 70 XPLR help you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal “comfort zone” position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain.
- Today’s riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two hour training ride from home or a 200 mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need.
- We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics—outsweep and flare.
- Distinctive silver finish
- Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding.
- The 70 XPLR also features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul.
- Material (HB): AL-6061
- Reach (HB): 70mm
- Drop (HB): 115mm
- Width (centre-to-centre): 42cm, 44cm, 46cm
- Clip compatible: Yes
- Clamp diam: 31.8mm
- Ramp angle: 10°
- Outsweep: 11°
- Back sweep (degrees): 3
- Drop shape: Variable
- Clamp width: 100mm
- Finish (HB): n/a
- Drop Flare: 5°
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.