USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
A new edition to the Race Face pedal line-up with new, LIMITED EDITION COLOURS: the Chester Pedal. The tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with the Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in your pocket for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew.
- Nylon composite body
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side)
- Fully sealed
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system
- Cro-mo axle
- Thin and lightweight concave platform
- Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals.
- Built for: Trail / DH / FR.
- Body Material: Nylon composite body.
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel.
- Height: 15mm - 18.4mm.
- Platform Size: 110mm x 101mm.
- Weight: 340g.
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side).
- Bearings: Cartridge bearings and DU bushings.
- Standard: Red, Magenta, Green, Orange, Blue, Purple, Black, Yellow or Turquoise.
- Limited Edition: Battleship, Mint, Electric, Burnt Orange, Forest, Mustard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.