USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
Aggressive with a downright surly attitude, the new Affect R wheelset was built to provide you category leading Trail to Enduro good times with a 30mm wide, offset 6069 alloy rim and new Trace hub to make for an unstoppable combo of toughness and durability. Rough And Rowdy - Made to handle all kinds of Enduro and all-mountain punishment, the burly, Affect R rim sports a 30mm inner width and is born tubeless ready.
Balance is Key - Affect R sports a stout, 6069 alloy rim with a 4.5mm offset spoke bed to provide spoke tension balance, increasing wheel stiffness and overall fatigue life.
No Frills, All Thrills - The new Trace hub doesn't need flash or gimmicks. Highlights include durable cartridge bearings, no-nonsense 10-degree engagement, a tough steel axle, and all relevant cassette body options. This hub will get the job done, ride after ride.
- Colour - Black.
- Includes - 5 extra Spokes included with Rear Wheels.
- Material - 6069 Aluminium.
- Nipples - Black Brass Nipples.
- Ext Rim Width (mm) - 34.
- Int Rim Width (MM) - 30.
- Spoke Butting - 2.0 / 1.7 / 2.0.
- Spoke Count - 28.
- Spoke Head Type - J-Bend.
- Spoke Lacing - 3X.
- Spoke Offset (MM) - 4.5.
- Tubeless - Tubeless Ready.
- Size: 27.5"
- 12x148 Boost Shimano Microspline
- 12x148 SuperBoost Shimano
- 12x148 Boost XD Driver
- 12x148 Boost Shimano
- 12x157 SuperBoost Shim Microspline
- 12x157 SuperBoost XD Driver
- Weight - 1920g (27.5"), 2000g (29").
- Weight Conditions - Wheelset.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.