USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
Park Tool Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
The high quality Park Tool ratcheting click-type torque wrench has been developed to suit the needs of the modern cycle workshops where you have to cater for all the lightweight components that the industy produces. The torque settings are super important and must be accurately applied.
If its Park Tool then you know its good. Park Tool are renowned for their quality tools worldwide.
The Park Tool ratcheting torque wrench (click-type) is essential in world flooded by lightweight components. A workshop without a torque wrench is no longer an option and is a must have for every mechanic. The TW-5.2 accurately measures and applies the correct amount of torque to a components threaded fastener.The TW-5.2 has atorque range of 2-14Nm and is therefore designed for the lower torque settings that include stem, handlebars, saddle and seatpost clamps. The TW-5.2 will always be protected with the included hard protective case in the traditional Park Tools Blue.
- 2 - 14 Newton meter range (18-124 Inch Pounds).
- Adjustable in 0.4Nm increments.
- Ratcheting 3/8" drive.
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading.
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset.
- Conversion scale on tool body.
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%.
- Length: 22.9cm (9").
- NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instrument and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver. Do not exceed 14Nm when using the TW-5.2.
A must have tool for any home and professional cycle workshop.
Description by Mark, SDJ Sports Team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.