USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
Park Tool TB-2 Tyre Boot Emergency Patch Kit (Pack of 3).
The Park Tool Tyre Boot Emergency Patch Kit is an absolute must for any cyclist and is the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to repair a cut or worn tire sidewall. The TB-2 patch slips between the tyre and tube if the tyre has split, therefore preventing your tube from squeezing through the hole and enabling you to get home. The patch is made of a waterproof vinyl membrane with fibre weave reinforcement to keep the inner tube in place. A super strong adhesive ensures that the 76mm x 45mm patch stays in place in any tire, road or mountain, high or low pressure.
- Reliable self-adhesive patch for emergency tyre repairs.
- Features a high strength adhesive.
- Made from super tough film material.
- Can also be used on tubeless tyre systems.
- A TB-2 patch measures approximately 3” x 1.75” or 76mm x 45mm.
- Comes in a pack of 3.
- Made in the USA.
- This is an EMERGENCY patch kit. You should replace the tyre as soon as possible.
The Park Tool TB-2 Tyre Boot Emergency Patch Kit is the cycling friend that you cannot be without.
Description by Val.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.