USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
Park Tool CC-2 Chain Checker Wear Indicator Tool
The Park Tool CC-2 Chain Checker Wear Indicator Tool can help you to identify a worn chain and in turn save you money.Worn chains will not only shift poorly but they also wear sprockets and chainrings at an accelerated rate. The CC-2 is an "easy read" gauge that has been designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches 0.25 and 1.00 wear, which is the point at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement for the new super narrow 11 and all other (7, 8, 9 and 10 speed) chains respectively as per most manufacturers recommendations. Just insert the chain checker's pins into two links, press the swing arm gauge, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading.
- Provides an accurate way to check for wear of roller and pin on chains.
- Easy to use Design.
- Suitable for all chains, including 10 and 11 speed.
- Measures 0.25 and 1.00 of wear.
- Made from alloy to ensure durability.
- Check with manufacturer for specific replacement instructions.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Description by Val.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.