USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
OnGuard Akita 8045 Cable Extender
The OnGuard range offers cutting edge top quality locks for your bike. The OnGuard brand specialises in locks not only for bikes, but motorbikes and power sports vehicles as well. The OnGuard Bicycle locks are categorised based on a High, Superior and Ultimate level to help finding the right lock for your needs.
The Akita 8045 Cable Extender is a shorter and narrower version of the Akita 8043 cable extender. It has a 53cm x 5mm light-duty vinyl coated extra-flexible steel cable with permanently swedged loops for extension use with a padlock or U-lock. The Akita 8045 Cable Extender is a great addition to any bike security setup. It enables the user to secure the bike to the fixing point through for instance the wheel or frame, making the bike much harder to steel, while also acting as a visual deterrent to thieves. This cable offers High level security protection (when used with a padlock or U-lock) and is vinyl coated to protect paint and finishes.
- Model: OnGuard Akita 8045 Cable Extender.
- High level security protection (when used with a padlock or U-lock).
- OnGuard Security Rating 20/100.
- Suitable for extension use or for added security to existing lock setup.
- Light-duty steel cable.
- Vinyl coated to protect paint and finishes.
- Attached straps contain unruly coils during transport.
- Suitable for bikes and power sport vehicles.
- Cable dimensions: 53cm x 5mm.
- The Akita 8045 Cable Extender cannot be used as a lock on its own, but needs to be used with a padlock or U-lock.
Reliable extension cable that is an excellent addition to any bike security setup.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.