Building upon these already lofty foundation blocks, the latest edition of the Advance takes another huge step forward. Most notably, it now features the world’s highest-performing YAMAMOTO neoprene rubber. Still maintaining its modest price tag, the Advance wetsuit is the perfect choice for beginner or intermediate swimmers looking for a comfortable and performance-focused wetsuit for training, racing or simply exploring the open water.
- Brand New 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides high levels of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with each stroke
- 16% weight reduction versus the 2020 model whilst still maintaining the same levels of buoyancy and warmth
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining a low price point
- No nylon panels or external flatlock stitching to prevent water entry and improve speed and comfort
- AQUA-X coatings used to minimise drag and increase speed through the water
- Smoothskin fabric used to prevent water from permeating the suit and weighing it down
- 4mm core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and fatigue
- High Visibility prints to help stand-out when in the water
- Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed
- Laser Precision collar provides a comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck
- Raglan sleeve panel layout offers increased flexibility to allow for greater stroke efficiency
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene is derived from naturally occurring limestone and utilizes scrap rubber tyres as part of the production process to significantly reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.