HEAD OF THE COURSE. The 30 Course’s wide rim profile and dependable hub set are engineered to deliver speed, stability and comfort over any surface road bikes are tackling these days… smooth (and rough) pavement, gravel, dirt… whatever.
- This is Zipp’s first rim-brake tubeless wheelset, providing the ability to run lower tire pressures without the risk of pinch flats.
- 77/177 hub set
- XDR Driver Body Compatible
- The 30 Course Clincher is Zipp’s first tubeless wheelset, providing the ability to run lower tire pressures without risk of pinch flats
- The wider rim platform allows for increased air volume, which spreads the tire casing.
- That helps increase the contact patch with the ground.
- The result is improved cornering grip and increased comfort on the road.
- 77/177 hub set, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed
- Aero performance, durable and Light Weight
- ISO 4210 compliant.
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Aluminium - Welded
- Tire compatibility: Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Rim - inside width: 21mm
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: Sand-blasted black anodized / bake-on labels
- Colour (Decal): White
- Nipple material: Aluminium
- Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Driver body type: Campagnolo, SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road
- Axle type (Wheels): QR 130
- Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
- Driver Mechanism: 3 Pawls Leaf Spring
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.