NEW COURSE OF ACTION. The 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher’s durable wide rim profile offers enhanced aerodynamic efficiency as well as better comfort and cornering grip.
- This is a high-performance aluminium tubeless wheelset engineered to provide versatility for the new era of road cycling that includes disc-brake road applications but also cyclocross and gravel adventures, riding or racing.
- 77/177 hub set
- Thru-axle compatible
- XDR Driver Body Compatible
- The 30 Course Clincher is Zipp’s first tubeless wheelset, providing the ability to run lower tire pressures without risk of pinch flats
- The wider rim platform allows for increased air volume, which spreads the tire casing.
- That helps increase the contact patch with the ground.
- The result is improved cornering grip and increased comfort on the road.
- 77/177D hub set, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed
- Aero performance, durable and Light Weight
- To ensure compatibility with any bike, our versatile 77/177D hubs come with swappable end caps to work with QR’s and thru-axles
- ISO 4210 compliant.
- See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Aluminium - Welded
- Tire compatibility: Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt)
- Rim - inside width: 21mm
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: Sand-blasted black anodized / bake-on labels
- Colour (Decal): White
- Nipple material: Aluminium
- Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Driver body type: Campagnolo, SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road
- Axle type (Wheels): QR 135
- Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
- Driver Mechanism: 3 Pawls Leaf Spring
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.