CROSS KING. Light weight with massive gains in performance. That’s the story behind the Zipp® 202 Firecrest® Tubular Disc-brake.
- This is our most durable carbon tubular wheelset for the demands of today’s cyclocross racers and the emerging road-disc rider and racer.
- The new 202 Firecrest rim with improved impact resistance that’s also purpose-built for disc brakes.
- Aided by our wind-smoothing ABLC™ dimples that extend all the way from the rim’s inner to outer diameters, this 1,330g, wheelset excels at accelerating up to speed.
- The 202 Firecrest Tubular rim is wider and has a deeper radius than many other tubulars.
- This helps with tire stability.
- To exceed the demands of gravel and adventure road riding, the 202 Firecrest Tubular Disc-brake wheelset is laced to Zipp’s 77/177D hub set
- Tubular, Disc brake
- 10 or 11 speed compatible
- Aero, durable, Light weight
- Matte Black and Matte White
- 77/177d hub set
- Thru-axle compatible
- Rim Technology provides world class handling and stability
- 77/177d hub set, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed
- Aero performance, improved impact resistance and Light Weight
- ISO 4210 compliant.
- See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon
- Tire compatibility: Tubular
- Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt)
- Rim profile: Asymmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, adhesive decals
- Colour (Decal): Black, White
- Nipple material: Aluminium
- Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Driver body type: Campagnolo, SRAM/Shimano Road
- Axle type (Wheels): QR 135
- Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
- Driver Mechanism: 3 Pawls Leaf Spring
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.