NEW TECHNOLOGY, NEW ADVENTURE. Zipp’s 202 Firecrest® Carbon Clincher Tubeless is all about aiming higher.
- We took our classic 202 Tubular wheelset – the legendary climber’s companion – and transformed it into a stiff, lightweight and aerodynamic Tubeless speed weapon ideal for every road you travel.
- The 202 Firecrest is the lightest entry in the Firecrest Carbon Clincher line-up.
- The Zipp® 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher retains the classic 32mm rim depth of its tubular predecessor though, with the Firecrest profile, now has a wider 28.9 mm max rim width.
- The results redefine what’s possible with a do-it-all classic road and gravel wheel.
- The 202 Firecrest is laced to the maintenance-free 77/177 or 77/177d hub set, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed.
- Aero, Stiff, Stable
- 77/177D hub set
- Thru-axle compatible
- Firecrest rim Technology provides world class handling and stability
- 77/177d hub set, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed
- Aero performance, Sprinting stiffness and Light Weight
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures.
- ISO 4210 compliant.
- See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon
- Tire compatibility: Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt)
- Rim - inside width: 21mm
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, adhesive decals
- Colour (Decal): Black, White
- Nipple material: Aluminium
- Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Driver body type: Campagnolo, SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road
- Axle type (Wheels): Conversion Caps included
- Bearings: Cartridge - Carbon Steel
- Driver Mechanism: 3 Pawls Leaf Spring
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.