TSG Skate/BMX Solid Colour Helmet
The Skate/BMX helmet was launched back in 1998 and is an absolute classic that served as a shape model for many others. The Skate/BMX became famous in 1999 when it protected Tony Hawk from a serious injury during a looping attempt.
- ABS Hardshell: Hardshell helmets have a durable ABS, PP or PC hard shell and a liner of softer expanded polystyrene (EPS), which has very good penetration resistance and energy distribution properties. Hardshell helmets are very strong and quite forgiving in handling as the outer shell isn’t delicate to minor knocks.
- EPS Impact Foam: EPS features the constitutional properties of a cell. This lightweight impact foam combines high stability with great flexibility and thus offers good penetration resistance and energy distribution properties. EPS foam liners are the industry standard for action sports.
- Tuned Fit System: Our Tuned Fit System allows you to dial in your fit using different thickness comfort pads on the interior of the helmet. Your helmet comes with two sizes of comfort pads. Just pull the hook and loop-backed pads out and swap them for the thickness you need.
- 13 Aerodynamic Vents: The shape of our vents allows just the right amount of air to pass trough your helmet for a great climate and an improved air exchange process.
- Padding: Die Cut Padding Kit in 2 sizes
- Colour: injected White
- Sizes: L / XL (57-59cm)
- Material: ABS, EPS, Polyester, Nylon
- Safety Standard: EN 1078, CPSC
- Weight: 420g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.