The Trangia 27-2 Stove features both alloy pans and a kettle, ideal for the solo trekker or a duo. The set includes a couple of pans, a stove and kettle set, which packs down to a small, convenient pack size. The Trangia is very lightweight, due to the alloy design, which is highly durable.
- 0.6 litre ultralight aluminium Kettle
- 1 litre ultralight aluminium inner pan with graduations
- 1 litre ultralight aluminium outer pan
- Spirit Burner - The original heat source for a Trangia stove, the complete burner is available as a spare. It is silent, simple with no moving parts, durable and easy to use. It is easy to light in hot, cold or windy conditions and is lightweight and easy to store between camps
- Simmering Ring - When open and placed over the Trangia meths burner will give a simmering flame, and when closed can be used to extinguish the burner
- Upper ultralight aluminium windshield
- Lower ultralight aluminium windshield
- Screw Cap for Trangia Spirit Stoves - Can be used for extinguishing the burner , but first remove the rubber washer from inside the cap as this may melt when extinguishing the burner. (Note, do not screw the burner cap on tightly to the burner whilst the burner is still warm, as when it cools down the cap will become very difficult to remove )
- Replacement or additional Trangia Pan Handle to fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Strap that holds the cook set together when packed away
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.