The Trangia 25-2, is an ultralight aluminium stove suitable for groups of three to four people. They are excellent family stoves with pans, a wide frying pan and a large kettle. If you place the supports in the raised position, you can use the stove with large billies from the rest of the Trangia range.
- Ultralight Aluminium Kettle 0.9 litre
- 1.5 litre Ultralight Aluminium Pan
- 1.75 litre Ultralight aluminium pan
- 22 cm Ultralight aluminium frying pan
- Spirit Burner - The original heat source for a Trangia stove, the complete burner is available as a spare. It is silent, simple with no moving parts, durable and easy to use. It is easy to light in hot, cold or windy conditions and is lightweight and easy to store between camps
- Simmering Ring - When open and placed over the Trangia meths burner will give a simmering flame, and when closed can be used to extinguish the burner
- Screw Cap for Trangia Spirit Stoves - Can be used for extinguishing the burner , but first remove the rubber washer from inside the cap as this may melt when extinguishing the burner. (Note, do not screw the burner cap on tightly to the burner whilst the burner is still warm, as when it cools down the cap will become very difficult to remove)
- Upper Ultralight Aluminium Windshield
- Lower Ultralight Aluminium Windshield
- Replacement or additional Trangia Pan Handle to fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Strap that holds the cook set together when packed away
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.