Ultralight stoves are 50% stronger than ordinary aluminium. The 25 Series stoveincludes burner, pans, 22 cm frying pan, pan handle, simmering ring, screw cap, upper and lower windshields. Ultralight aluminium stove systems spread heat quickly and evenly. The hard surface means that the system is very resistant to scratching.
- 1.5 litre ultralight aluminium pan
- 1.75 litre ultralight aluminium pan for the
- 22 cm ultralight aluminium frying pan and lid
- Spirit Burner - The original heat source for a Trangia stove, the complete burner is available as a spare
- Simmering Ring - When open and placed over the Trangia meths burner will give a simmering flame, and when closed can be used to extinguish the burner
- Screw Cap - Can be used for extinguishing the burner , but first remove the rubber washer from inside the cap as this may melt when extinguishing the burner. (Note, do not screw the burner cap on tightly to the burner whilst the burner is still warm, as when it cools down the cap will become very difficult to remove)
- Upper ultralight aluminium windshield
- Lower ultralight Aluminium Windshield
- Strap to hold the cook set together when packed away
- Replacement or additional Trangia Pan Handle to fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Weight: 0.845 kg
- DofE Recomended Kit: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.