The Porsche Carrera GT grabbed the world's attention when first unveiled as a concept car at the 2000 Paris Auto Show. Promoted as Porsche's next generation flagship super sports car, the Carrera GT was officially unleashed onto the international motoring market in 2003.
Incorporating the latest and most extreme racing technology, the Carrera GT lines up against the impressive range of super sports cars offered by the worlds top makers, such as the Enzo Ferrari and the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. Featuring a powerful 5.7 liter V10 engine, carbon-fiber monocoque chassis and push-rod suspension all wrapped up in classic Porsche style and elegance, the Carrera GT is the ultimate high-end sports car.
- 1/24 scale plastic model
- Overall length: 193mm
- Overall width: 83mm
- Overall height: 49mm
- Rear hood can be opened and closed allowing display of engine and mechanics even after completion
- Monocoque chassis and front and rear suspension accurately reproduced
- Metal plated parts include wheels and exhaust pipe
- Rear spoiler can be assembled in opened or closed position
- Display quality further enhanced by metal transfers used for mirrors and Porsche emblem
- Perfect Reproduction Of Beautiful Body Line - The overall shape and body design has been so accurately reproduced that looking at each curve and groove you can't help but feel you're looking at the real thing. In order to accurately reproduce the curve of the mesh engine cover, clear plastic with mesh design decals has been used. Roof panels also come as separate pieces, allowing you to have the choice of an open-top or hardtop model
- Fully Detailed Interior - The Carrera GT features superb interior detailing, with even the door interior being assembled from 3 separate pieces. Pieces for the dashboard have also been divided by finishing color, allowing for easy painting without the need for fidgety masking. Even hidden elements come as intricately detailed pieces, such as the brake pedals and side brake between the drivers seat and door.
- Exquisite V10 Engine - The racing inspired V10 power plant which replaces Porsche's traditional horizontal 6-cylinder engine has been reproduced in meticulous detail and accuracy. All other distinctive aspects of the drive train have been carefully replicated down to an exquisite 1/24 scale including the horizontal transmission, air intake, exhaust system and push rod type rear suspension
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.