Although widely known as a luxury car maker, Mercedes-Benz has also produced an array of history-making motor sports cars. One of the most memorable is the 300 SLR, which won the Italian Mille Miglia endurance race, and followed this with additional wins to decisively dominate the 1955 racing season.
The SLR legend made a comeback in 2003, when the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show. With its slick styling, lightweight carbon-fiber monocoque body, and powerful supercharged 5.5 liter V8 engine, the new SLR is equally at home at the track or on the streets, and is the quintessential next generation premium sports car.
- Die-cast Under-panel - The detailed die-cast under-panel adds an element of weight to the model for a realistic feel and is finished in semi gloss black
- Front Styling - Distinctive long-nosed body styling was inspired by F1 machines and is accurately reproduced
- Fender Slits - Paying homage to the legendary 1955 300 SLR are these side fender slits with horizontal fins. Dual exhaust tips are also eye-catching
- Engine - The hood of the model can be opened in the same way as the actual car, revealing the detailed supercharged V8 engine inside
- Cockpit - The elegant gull wing doors can be posed in the open position to showcase the meticulously recreated interior
- Rear Styling - Rear body features such as air brake, uniquely-shaped tail lights, and diffuser are all reproduced with trademark Tamiya accuracy
- High-quality 1/24 scale assembly kit display model of the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren super sports car
- Length: 195mm
- Width: 81mm
- Distinctive long-nosed body shape accurately reproduced
- Elegant gull wing doors can be opened and closed even after assembly
- Hood can be opened to display detailed engine bay
- Metal transfers for manufacturer emblems included for extra detail
- Die-cast under-panel adds weight and realism
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.