Slime Tyre Sealant Bottle
Slime sealant utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
- Formulated and tested for use in all tube tyres.
- Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out.
- Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
- Quick, simple and easy to use.
- As the Slime treated tube rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant outwards creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur.
- Includes valve core remover and installation tube.
- Designed for Schrader inner tubes.
- Great for bicycle, motorcross bike, wheel barrow, buggies and scooters.
- Each bottle contains 237ml or 8oz of Slime sealant.
- A single bottle contains enough liquid Slime for 2 bicycle wheels (1 bike).
- ?Slime is not guaranteed to repair punctures caused by gashes from glass or metal or on punctures greater than 1/8" (3mm).
- Not recommended for tubeless tyres.
- Not intended for use in tubes that lose pressure from bead leaks, damaged rims, faulty valves or sidewall punctures.
- Not designed for Presta valve tubes.
- Always use brand new inner tubes as the product can not be guaranteed on worn or already damaged tubes.
How to use:
- Unscrew valve dust cap.
- Unscrew the valve core from inside the valve with the included valve core remover tool (the tool is the black bottle cap).
- Attach the provided filler tube to both the bottle and valve.
- Squeeze in the recommended amount of sealant.
- Screw valve core back into the valve.
- Inflate tyre to recommended air pressure (this is indicated on the outside of your tyre).
- Screw on the dust cap which you removed at the start.
- Spin the tyre to distribute sealant to the puncture area (if being used as a repair).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.