- E-tube Di2 PC interface is required for quick and easy problem solving via your PC
- the PC interface simply plugs into any part of the electrical system and can test each component diagnosing the cause of any problems on your PC
- Can also be used to carry out firmware updates via the E-tube software on your PC
- Can be linked to the E-tube software to change shifting settings like shift speed and multi-shift options
- For use with E-tube Di2 systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.