Off road: Riding at lower pressure means better performance... But at the same time it increases the risk of failures. The limit so far is about 20PSI, below which it’s hardly possible to dare to ride normal MTB tyres.
But nothing stays the same: In the future, air pressure can be controlled in the tyre’s double chambers. In the outer chamber, directly on the rim, there is high air pressure - even a very strong impact cannot dent the rim edge. At the same time, the inner high-pressure system secures the tyre onto the rim. “Burping”, the dreaded loss of air at low pressure in conventional tubeless systems, is impossible.
- Tyre pressure can be reduced to a minimum of 14 PSI, thus providing a huge amount of grip. Even on the roughest terrain tyres “stick” to the ground.
- The tyre provides extremely sensitive cushioning.
- Due to the extra cushioning and traction there is much better steering, braking and traction control.
- No more risk of snake bites. The rims are extremely well protected from denting.
- Even in the toughest conditions, significantly lighter tyres can be used.
- Excellent emergency running characteristics due to the internal high-pressure air chamber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.