The Magic Mary a favourite among downhill and enduro experts.
The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
- Downhill / Mountain Bike Tyres
- Performance Line 'bike park' Sidewalls
- Wire Bead Clincher tyres
- Inflate 23-50 PSI
- Available in 26 x 2.35" or 27.5 x 2.35" (650b) and with or without inner tubes.?
- A tyre favoured by professional Downhill and Enduro riders.
- For racing glory choose the Super Gravity version.
- Much lighter than a classic downhill tire yet with extreme lateral stability and great snakebite protection.
- Durability is paramount in the Bike Park version.
- A lot of tire for not a lot of money.
- Incredibly durable and long lasting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.