The McLaren P1 is a limited production plug-in hybrid sports car by British manufacturer McLaren Automotive. The concept car debuted at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. Deliveries to retail customers began in the UK in October 2013. The entire P1 production of 375 units was sold out by November 2013. The production run ended in December 2015. It is considered to be the long-awaited successor to the McLaren F1, utilizing hybrid power and Formula 1 technology. It does not have the same three seat layout as its predecessor. The design of the headlights is very similar to the shape of the McLaren logo. Just like the McLaren F1 road car of 1992, the McLaren P1 is a mid-engine, rear-wheel drive design that uses a carbon fibre monocoque and roof structure safety cage concept called MonoCage, which is a development of the MonoCell used in the current McLaren 12C Coupe and McLaren 12C Coupe Spider upgrade that came out in early 2012.
- Scale 1:32
- Age Suitability - 8+ years
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.