For decades cyclists have spent time meticulously lining up a speed/cadence sensor with its corresponding magnet. We said enough is enough. Those minutes are better spent crushing Strava segments than crouched in the corner of the garage fidgeting with a tiny magnet.
Simply install the battery, orient the sensor to program it for speed or cadence, and mount it on either the non-drive side crank arm or the bikes hub, front or rear will do. Our low-profile Magnetless Speed or Cadence sensor harnesses the advances in accelerometer technology to leave the magnet in the dust - along with your competition.
- Can be programmed for speed or cadence
- Easily attaches to crank arm or hub
- Dual band Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ compatibility
- Low profile design to fit a wider range of bicycles
- Uses an accelerometer to acquire data; no magnet required
- Battery: Coin cell CR2032
In the Box -
- Three bands
- One coin cell battery
- Rubber backing
- Speed / Cadence sensor
- Connectivity - ANT+ & Bluetooth SMART
- Firmware Updates - Bluetooth Over the Air (OTA)
- Light Indicator White (SPEED), Green (CADENCE)
- Sleep Time - 5 Minutes
- Accuracy +/- 2%
- Water Resistance - IPX7
- Battery Life - 200 Hours
- Weight - 27g
- Dimensions - 0.5x4.25x5cm (HxWxL)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.